Your first visit to Dr. Daniel Methuselah's office involves a few steps so that we can get to know you. During the initial visit, we will need to obtain important background information, so we request that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Health insurance or Medicare card
- List of all current medications
- List of all known allergies
- Results of diagnostic studies related to your current foot and ankle problem (i.e., blood tests, bone scans, CT scans, MRIs)
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
The mission of Columbia Podiatry is to provide the highest quality health services and facilities for the community, with excellence, compassion and competence while always striving to exceed people’s expectations.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We have transitioned to Electronic Medical Records, we will send you a link to our patient portal so you can enter your information prior to your appointment. Below are two forms you will sign to acknowledge you have read and understood once you arrive at our office:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.